The terms & conditions at Italy visa involve ways that govern the relationship between our customers & us for the provision of Italy visa Services.
Italy visa is an independent body & not affiliated with any government organization. We provide services as a third-party, connecting you and the Visa issuing authority. If you seek any services from us, we assume that you agree to all the terms & conditions set out below. We reserve the right to update these terms at any time without explanation. The changes will be effective as soon as they have been published on terms page.
FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The fees once submitted to Italy visa for appointment booking or visa consultation is non-refundable. While every effort is made to ensure that the correct documentation and procedures are followed during application submission, we cannot guarantee the issuance or length of any visa, as it is determined by the Embassy. The Embassy also reserves the right to deny your Visa Application without any explanation. Please note that the length of Visa duration solely depends on Consulate’s discretion.
- You are required to pay Appointment booking charges (apart from the Visa handling fee) at the Embassy along with the Visa Application. We reserve the right to raise the charges at any time with or without prior notice.
- All rights are reserved from accepting a case, completing the work and terminating agreements. We reserve the right for not taking on any particular application or case. Once we have accepted your case, we ensure that proper policies, procedures and documentation are followed in order to complete your visa application before submitting to the Spanish Consulate or Embassy.
- There is a fee difference between normal time-slots available for appointment booking and express time-slots booking charges.
- You are free to terminate an appointment/agreement with us at any time. However, in case of re-appointment or rescheduling an appointment an additional fee of £25 has to be paid.
- The application processing time is at the sole discretion of the Embassy. Please understand that neither we can accelerate the process nor do we hold the authority to influence the embassy to do the same.
- Appointment rescheduling is subjected to the payment of additional fees, if the applicant fails to attend the interview on the appointment date. We do not guarantee a next day appointment. In such a case, a fresh application has to be processed.
- No documents have to be furnished by post or in person at our billing address at the time of requesting appointment booking. If you do so, without prior information to our customer support staff then we will not be responsible for accepting any courier.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss incurred regarding the travel arrangements or accommodation booking. We are also not liable for any consequential losses claims arising due to non-arrival of visa at the time of scheduled date of travel.
Our refund policy:
- Appointment charges once paid cannot be returned / refunded under any circumstances. However, you can reschedule your appointment by paying nominal price.
- On the other hand, if you wish to cancel your request after paying the fee online then you are subjected to avail a refund of 50% of your amount.
- Once the appointment is booked then we are unable to offer you any refund because that appointment could not be used for any other applicant.
- Refunds will not be issued for the appointments cancelled due to ongoing Coronavirus Outbreak. However, the customers may avail another Visa Appointment with the Embassy once the lock-down is lifted.